Our Grand Promise
Our Grand Promise...
The Grand Canyon Chamber of Commerce, Town of Tusayan and the National Park Service have been working together during this pandemic. Employee and Visitor Safety have always been our top priority. Local businesses have adopted CDC and OSHA Guidelines, American Hotel and Lodging Association Guidelines, National Restaurant Association Guidelines, and Coconino County Guidelines to protect our employees and visitors. Businesses have participated in on-line training, staff training and are ready to welcome you back.
What we are asking of you:
- Maintain Social Distancing as much as possible (6-feet apart)
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Wear a mask especially when social distancing may be more challenging (in business lobbies, popular visitor outlooks)
- Ask for tips on less crowded trails / viewpoints
- Do not travel if you are feeling ill
- Seek medical attention immediately if you are feeling ill
- We are a high elevation destination (7,000 ft) please hydrate prior to coming
Our website has added individual links and information to our local businesses outlining their Safety Plans and Messages. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Chamber or local business.
The Grand Canyon Chamber & Visitor Center will be open with limited access. We have an extremely small office and will be limiting access to our office. Please follow directions on the door or feel free to call us with questions. We would be happy to answer questions over the phone and to pre-pull any guides or information you request for a convenient quick pick up at our office prior to entering the park.
Click Here to check out some interviews of local community members.